Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome Baby Riley



We arre blessed with a beautiful baby girln. I was scheduled for a c-section, because she was breech and my blood pressure was high towards the end of my pregnancy.R was born weighing 7lbs 10oz and measuring 20.5 inches long. When she came out all D could say was "Look at all that hair." I don't think I realized how much he really was talking about until I took off her hat in the recovery room. She had so much hair I couldn't believe it. Over all the hospital visit was a great experience. I had the best nurses anyone could ask for and my doctor was the best.


I am just getting around to updating our blog. I will write more about my whole c-section process next time, but for now just pictures. Hope you all enjoy as much as we do. We are crazy about our daughter, and she already has us wrapped around her tiny finger!




Getting her first bath

She might be flipping the camera off not totally sure. :)


No comments: