Sunday was our first Easter as a family. I dressed R up in a pink out fit with a cute little bunny head on the front. She looked so cute for Easter. It is so much fun dressing her up. This week we are going to get family pictures taken, so there are more pictures to come. :)
Oh my goodness! she is so stinkin cute! Congratulations! Being a parent is so stinkin awesome! I hope all is going well and i'm glad I found your blog. Oh and if you haven't already read iot, I would definitely suggest "Baby Wise", with its help my William slept through the night around 6 weeks!
That is Such a cute outfit!! I Love it!! She is Gorgeous Molly!! I Love her already!! Congrats!! I'll give you a call soon! I wanna know how you are doing!! Miss you!! Love you!! :0)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! she is so stinkin cute! Congratulations! Being a parent is so stinkin awesome! I hope all is going well and i'm glad I found your blog. Oh and if you haven't already read iot, I would definitely suggest "Baby Wise", with its help my William slept through the night around 6 weeks!
That is Such a cute outfit!! I Love it!! She is Gorgeous Molly!! I Love her already!! Congrats!! I'll give you a call soon! I wanna know how you are doing!! Miss you!! Love you!! :0)
Post a Comment